Creamy Pesto Pasta

I saw this recipe on Salt River Ranch instagram page. I order meat boxes from them, and she puts out some yummy, easy recipes! 





Boil whatever noodles you prefer. 

Saute whatever veggies you have on hand- Asparagus, zucchini, mushrooms, etc. I also added chicken sausage, but steak or chicken would be great. I added a can of artichoke hearts. Sun dried tomatoes would also be yummy! After cooking those ingredients, pour into a big serving bowl. In the same pan, make the sauce:

1/2 C. Pesto (Sams or Costco has the best tasting, in my opinion)
2 C. Heavy Cream
1/2 C. Shredded Parmesan (please shred your own- say no to pre grated cheeses)
Salt and Pepper to taste 

Heat up all the sauce ingredients until its mixed well and slightly thicker.

Add the sauce and noodles to the bowl and mix everything together. 

Comments