Marshmallow Popcorn

 This recipe came from Whitney Ingram from loveasfood. I (Amberlee) love it so much. I don't even know why, but I like it more than my kids do! Its kind of similar to caramel popcorn texture wise, but tastes different. Its so good! 


Ingredients

  • 2 bags microwave popcorn, popped. (I always just pop my own and guesstimate how much 2 bags worth would be. We also pour it all out on some parchment and go through it making sure to get out all of the unpopped kernels before putting it in the bowl). 
  • ½ cup butter
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 16 ounce bag mini marshmallows

Instructions

  1. Add popped popcorn in a large mixing bowl. In a lightweight pot over medium heat, add butter and brown sugar. Stir well. Once butter is melted, add marshmallows. Stir constantly until marshmallows are melted and smooth.
  2. Carefully pour hot marshmallow mixture over the popcorn. Using two large mixing spoons or spatulas, toss popcorn until well-coated. Serve immediately.

Comments